Q. What is Invisalign?
Invisalign can give you the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted. It works through a series of invisible, removable and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing.
So you can smile more during treatment as well as after. Thousands of adults have already benefited from treatment in America where over 3000 orthodontists have treated their patients with Invisalign
• Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
• Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
• Invisalign has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices throughout America.
Q. How does it work?
You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
As you replace each aligner with the next series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
You’ll visit your orthodontist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Q. Why Choose Straighter Teeth?
Invisalign can help you get the great smile you’ve always wanted because it’s…..
- Invisible, so no one can tell you’re straightening your teeth. So now you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
- Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing is no problem.
- Comfortable, because it has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your orthodontist’s practice getting adjustments.
- Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
Q. Who does it works for?
All adults and adolescents who are after a better smile.
Before and After Pictures
5 easy ways to having a perfect smile simply by Invisalign
Step 1 Visit your orthodontist at the Tracey Bell Clinic.
Step 2 Invisalign makes your aligners.
Step 3 You receive your aligners in a few weeks
Step 4 You wear your aligners
Step 5 You’ve finished treatment!!!
At our practice we are able to refer you to see a specialist regarding your treatment.
Fixed braces are often referred to as “Train Track” braces. The orthodontist attaches metal or tooth – coloured brackets, small blocks to the teeth and then runs a special wire over the brackets to pull the teeth into the right position. Because the brackets are stuck to the teeth, you won’t be able to take the brace off during your treatment.
If you would like to find out more about Invisalign, contact us on (01624) 613323 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org